We perhaps haven’t been quite to hell and back, but we’ve all been somewhere that none of us would have thought possible not that long ago. But enough of reminiscing over the last 20 odd months.
On Wednesday 8th September your Residents Association monthly meetings are back and long may they continue.
As the Association is very mindful of the hazards and implications of Covid that still exist we thought it wise to move our meetings to the Main Hall. The Main Hall is reached by walking past the lounge room continuing to the main door at the end of the path. By meeting in the hall we will give ourselves plenty of personal space and have the kitchen available for making coffee and tea. We would encourage people to wear face masks to protect others.
Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 7.30pm (doors open at 7pm)
St Aldhelms Parish Centre (Access via Lindsay Road) (Limited parking)
Venue: The Main Hall where our meetings will continue to be held.
- Welcome & Apologies
- Minutes of the last meeting held on 12th February 2020
- Matters Arising
- Pine trees struggling with high levels of ivy growth (The Avenue, Branksome Park)
- BCP Sea front Consultation, open until 26th September
- Threat to Beach Road Car Park (South part of the Beach Road Car Park – Appropriation by Compulsory Purchase Order by BCP and disposal for the development of flats)
- Planning Report
- Treasurers Report
- Winter 2021 Pines & Chines magazine
- Date of next meeting – Wednesday 13th October 2021
With regard to item 5, please follow the link for detail and information on our web site
Your Association has been busy during the 2020 and 2021 and continues to keep a weather eye on developers and the council.
The committee is looking forward to a “real time” meeting with members and in the Main Hall we can do that safely. Coffee, tea and biscuits will be served as usual